Friday, November 23, 2012

More sneak peeks


Still need a bit more refined modification :)
          A very busy week, reported from Cambridge. I am still working simultaneously on two projects. Finished pieces will be revealed soon.

PS. "The Color Purple" took away bunches of my tears yesterday, although I had already read the book. Such heart breaking moments with sentimental soundtrack! Here is a treat for my supporters, a piece of music from the movie: 

"I think it pisses God off when you walk by the colour purple in the field and don't notice it." (Shug Avery in The colour purple, written by Alice Walker)

Anyway, enjoy your weekend full of joys and productivities!


6 comments:

  1. Nice work!!!! Love the hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i believe whiskers also mean people who have a lot more hair, or else that's what my dictionary says:)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete